Hello! If you are a busy mom like me then you have much more interesting, crazy, and probably messy things to do than read through a lengthy disclosure policy, so I’ll try to keep this short and sweet.
- This is my blog. All content is produced by me in my non-existent spare time after chasing around three lovely littles all day, every day.
- I love sharing my thoughts, ideas, and resources; however, I also hope and intend to make money from the content of this blog to help feed (did I mention they are three boys?!), clothe, educate, etc. said lovely littles through affiliate links, cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Other advertising and/or affiliate partners include:
- Any such content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- Even though I hope to make money from this blog, I won’t recommend a product or service in this blog just because someone is paying me to. I will only recommend those products and services that I actually like and find helpful.
- Any views or opinions expressed on this blog are my own thoughts. Yep, indeed…after three kids I’m finding my own non-baby related thoughts again, yay!
- Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question. Basically, don’t just take my word for it (or the product or service’s own word for it)…do your own research, too. Always good advice in my book.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This policy is valid from September 1, 2017